Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesdays

There is just something about Tuesdays that make them long. I am not sure what it is.

Today at work my interpreter and I felt sluggish and decided to change around the furniture in my classroom. I don't know how- I have never been that into feng shui, but that afternoon we were both feeling much better- sans-caffeine. Now it just needs some more color...

We blamed the room on our sleepiness but I have been having trouble sleeping lately. My dear friend Sarah decided to tell me about a movie that she saw and how much it freaked her out. She told me a few details and now, even though I haven't seen it, I feel freaked out and unable to drift into dreamland in a reasonable timely fashion. The really crazy part is, she told me about this movie about a month ago and it is just now really getting to me. Of course, it makes it more difficult that Steven is on a road trip. I hope it gets better when he gets back.

In other news- I am almost done organizing the desk area in my apartment. Exciting stuff. That kind of stuff usually takes me forever (not that it hasn't) Going to The Container Store yesterday probably helped. I love that place too. So clean, so full of promise for an organized life. I was inspired by the new year to organize and got on Real Simple.com to look up organizing ideas. While I was on there I was also inspired by some of the room ideas- and then started to look up furniture, new bedding, lamps, and you guessed it......chairs. I have found a few, but am unsure as to which one I should begin saving for. Even though the chair is a highly coveted purchase for this year, I am "trying" (I really need to!) save up for a car and build a savings account in general.... stay tuned to see how that goal progresses.

Now since I should probably get in bed so I can perhaps fall asleep at a reasonable time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Poor Morgan. I don't know why you wrote "my dear friend", it's actually more like your terrible, awful friend. Anywho, don't be scared Morgan. I don't think the demon likes you. Haha!

    P.S. It came out on DVD yesterday.

    ReplyDelete